Il Campo delle Maravegie (Wonders)

St. Giovanni and Paolo Campo was defined by locals up to XIX century as “Campo of Wonders” because of some wonders appearing or because some magnificent monuments.

Its Church has been built by Dominicans starting from 1234, and the building been consacrated in 1430. Together with Frari’s , this is the most astonishing gothic church in Venice.